Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 06:42:49 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Sheriffs Using the town office after hours...
« previous next »
: [1]
: Sheriffs Using the town office after hours...  ( 4316 )
RidgeRunner
: 73

« : March 02, 2015, 04:51:50 PM »

Does anyone know why there was so much discussion at Town Meeting about the sheriffs using the toilets in the town offices after hours?  I guess I didn't really see an issue with this arrangement but maybe I am missing something???
Stand Alone Defense
: 771

« #1 : March 04, 2015, 04:36:55 PM »

Does anyone know why there was so much discussion at Town Meeting about the sheriffs using the toilets in the town offices after hours?  I guess I didn't really see an issue with this arrangement but maybe I am missing something???

I think the person took issue with it because they might accidently leave the door unlocked and the fire station with a key pad entry was already made available.  I was there, that's just what I heard 

A veteran is someone who, at one
point in his life, wrote a blank check
made payable to 'The United States of
America ' for an amount of 'up to and including My life.'
mkr
Administrator
: 1744

« #2 : March 09, 2015, 11:33:42 AM »

I think it was discussed WAY too much... The Select Board when making that decision did not have the information that the Fire House provided a code.  I found it funny that all the keys that are out there for the town office that the Sheriff is the one they are all worried about leaving the door open.

It was also pointed out that if any alarms went off the Sheriff would have the key to get in immediately.

Also all doors are locked and the safe at night so the only things you can get into is the bathroom and kitchen.

"Life is too short, so love the one you got!"
: [1]  
« previous next »
: