Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 12:05:40 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Minutes from BFA Fairfax High School Principal Search Committee
« previous next »
: [1]
: Minutes from BFA Fairfax High School Principal Search Committee  ( 2267 )
ansbaker
: 36

« : February 23, 2015, 01:55:11 PM »

BFA High School Principal Search

Minutes for the February 17, 2015 meeting
Opened at 5:30 p.m.

Present: Ned Kirsch (welcome), Bob Stevens (facilitator)
Committee: Baker Angela, Barnack Kaitlyn, Billado Sally, Clark Dave, Cronin Jesse, Daigle Elizabeth, Dearborn Paula, Garland Emily, Karr Marlene, Kiscak Danielle
Legeris David, Magnuson Kim, Shea Jean, Walsh Tom

1.   Introductions
2.   Distribution of minutes-BFA website and Henry Raymond http://www.vtgrandpa.com/forum/
3.   Importance of confidentiality when in executive session.
4.   Screening committee screens applications to send finalists to the superintendent. He will recommend a finalist to the board.
5.   Staff and community members should provide input early in the process to committee members.
6.   Decisions that require a vote will require a super majority- 11 out of 14.
7.   Dates of future meetings are:
a.   March 10-5:00 p.m.
b.   March 24-5:00 p.m.
c.   March 31-5:00 p.m. (selection of applicants to be interviewed)
d.   April 8-reserved for the entire day 9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. (committee interviews)
e.   April 13-April 16-finalist-potential community visitation and superintendent interview???
8.   Finalist/s will have a  full day in the district which includes interviews with teachers, parents, other staff members and interested community members. That date will be announced as soon as possible.
9.   Schoolspring is the electronic resource being used by the committee.
10.    Committee members will review and evaluate all applicants and will be fully involved with reference checks.
11.   Committee members have been asked to fill out a criteria form a well as sharing it with other groups.

Meeting adjourned at 6:45 p.m.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: