Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 12:39:03 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Roads Are Not Good I Guess
« previous next »
: [1]
: Roads Are Not Good I Guess  ( 4344 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : December 11, 2014, 08:11:34 AM »

Just saw a flatbed go up the road towards Fletcher.  Must be somebody off the road.  Traffic seems to be moving slowly by here.

My Internet was down this morning & when I called Fairpoint they told me here was a statewide outage.  Saw nothing on the morning news so turned power off my router & unplugged the phone line for a minute to let the router reset.  Plugged power & phone line back in & voila, Internet came on.  Used to have to do that quite often when we first got internet.
« : December 11, 2014, 11:57:10 AM mkr »

Henry Raymond
Henry
Administrator

« #1 : December 15, 2014, 08:31:18 AM »

Fire trucks & Rescue went up towards Fletcher this morning (Dec 15th).  Rescue did not transport, anybody know where the cc ident was?

Henry Raymond
FletcherGram
: 103

« #2 : December 15, 2014, 05:09:28 PM »

Roll over at Ide's Corner in Fletcher.
Henry
Administrator

« #3 : December 15, 2014, 05:49:34 PM »

Thanks Fletcher Gram.  Decided that I didn't need winter tires one year for my Horizon, that all seasons would be good enough.  Did a complete turn around there & had to have Dick LeClair come up & pull me out.  By the way, Dick LeClair put some regular winter tires on for me ASAP

Henry Raymond
Willinreach
: 33

« #4 : December 17, 2014, 07:35:02 PM »

I live right down the road from where the accident occurred.  I was at the end of my driveway with my two daughters waiting for the bus and the roads around 7:25 Monday morning were icy.  One car saw the accident and put pressure on their brakes and they had a hard time stopping.  The same thing happened when the bus tried to stop at the end of my driveway.  He went to slow down and slid a good 5 - 8 feet before stopping.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: