Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 07:50:54 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  The Addams Family
« previous next »
: [1]
: The Addams Family  ( 4407 )
Julie & 6pt Dave
: 179

« : October 24, 2014, 05:59:37 PM »

THE ADDAMS FAMILY features an original story, and it's every father's nightmare. Wednesday Addams, the ultimate princess of darkness, has grown up and fallen in love with a sweet, smart young man from a respectable family. A man her parents have never met. And if that weren't upsetting enough, she confides in her father and begs him not to tell her mother. Now, Gomez Addams must do something he's never done before - keep a secret from his beloved wife, Morticia. Everything will change for the whole family on the fateful night they host a dinner for Wednesday's "normal" boyfriend and his parents.

The BFA Dramatic Arts Ensemble recently took a field trip to Ogunquit, Maine to see and learn from this Broadway production. They are excited to share with you everything they learned and brought back with them. Please support the arts and their months of hard work! Do not miss this delightfully dark but fantastically funny show! Parental guidance is suggested for younger audiences.

Presenting 4 shows at BFA Fairfax:
Thursday, November 6th @ 7:00PM
Friday, November 7th @ 7:00PM
Saturday, November 8th @ 2:00 and 7:00PM
Tickets are now ON SALE for all performances, $10 for adults, $8 for students.
Call (849-6711) or visit the BFA office to get yours before they're gone!
« : October 24, 2014, 06:12:47 PM Julie & 6pt Dave »
YouAnnMos
: 30

« #1 : October 27, 2014, 11:43:33 AM »

Always a great time!  If you have been to one of BFA's presentations in the past you know you are in for a treat. 

Hats off to the students for all their hard work and dedication.  If you have some free time I highly recommend
coming out to a show ( or two!! ).   It's always a treat for the actors and actresses to be on stage and look out to a full audience. 

Julie & 6pt Dave
: 179

« #2 : November 02, 2014, 11:09:18 AM »

When you come to see the show (which you will thoroughly enjoy) feel free to bring any gently used Halloween costumes to donate. We will be collecting for next year's costume sale.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: