Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 05:12:35 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  Lost & Found Animals
| | |-+  Found Siamese Cat North Fairfax
« previous next »
: [1]
: Found Siamese Cat North Fairfax  ( 4948 )
gpdvt
: 56

« : October 15, 2014, 06:09:33 PM »

Have been seeing a siamese cat in No. Fairfax for the last couple of months...off and on. Have finally discovered that it is living under the garage next door. The house there has been empty for 2 years. Have not been able to get too close to it befor it runs off, but it is definately a Siamese, dark head, light colored rest of body. The house is across the street from Northwestern Riding Club..near Nichols rd. Am working at gaining its t3ust, but until then, if anyone knows who it might belong too please contact me via this forum.
ASDuling
: 75

« #1 : October 30, 2014, 08:19:46 PM »

The cat belongs to the Hathaways on Nichols Road. Their backyard is adjacent to that house's property.
gpdvt
: 56

« #2 : November 01, 2014, 05:57:47 AM »

Thanks for the info.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: