Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 07:37:49 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Which Bills Team will Show up?
« previous next »
: [1]
: Which Bills Team will Show up?  ( 6397 )
Mike Raburn
: 2565

« : October 11, 2014, 02:55:24 PM »

It's on like Donkey Kong, Papi.

With me being in Bethel I will need to us my mad hacking skillz to get the game from a Ukrainian TV station.

When the Bills squished the Fish it was a Canadian Channel, eh?

I don't need English commentators to know what is happening when I see Tommy Girl on his back most of the game!

FEEL THE FEAR OF THE NECK BEARD!!

Papi
: 66

« #1 : October 12, 2014, 07:42:06 AM »

On the first day of school a first grade teacher explains to her class that she is a Bills fan.
 She asks her students to raise their hands if they, too, are Bills fans.
 Wanting to impress their teacher, everyone in the class raises their hand except one little boy.
 The teacher looks at the boy with surprise, 'Papi, why didn't you raise your hand?'
 Because I'm not a Bills fan,' he replied.
 The teacher, still shocked, asked, 'Well, if you are not a Bills fan, then who are you a fan of?'
 'I am a Patriots fan, and proud of it,' Papi replied.
 The teacher could not believe her ears. 'Papi please tell us why you are a Patriots fan?'
 Because my mom is a Patriots fan, and my dad is a Patriots fan, so I'm a Patriots fan too!''
 Well,' said the teacher in a obviously annoyed tone, 'that is no reason for you to be a Patriots fan. You don't have to be just like your parents all of the time. What if your mom was an idiot and your dad was a moron, what would you be then?'
 Then,' Papi smiled, 'I'd be a Bills fan.'

Mike Raburn

« #2 : October 12, 2014, 11:11:42 AM »

DAMN!

This a "copy and paste" item for me to share!

"insert your teams here"!

I like that one.

ANYWAY

I hope it is a nice clear autumn afternoon in upstate New York so Tommy Girl can enjoy the bright blue colors when he is on his back.

Also, I hear it's FREE CIDER Day there.
He can enjoy a nice warm cup on the sidelines if he gets pulled again.
Mike Raburn

« #3 : October 12, 2014, 09:46:09 PM »

Ya ya ya.

Not a blow out though.

And when did FOX start doing AFC vs AFC games again?
Papi
: 66

« #4 : October 13, 2014, 07:51:04 AM »

"Not a blow out though." 

What a rallying cry! 

Maybe the Buffalo Bisons will have a good 2015 season and give you someone to root for...

dvallett
: 55

« #5 : October 13, 2014, 03:39:37 PM »

As a lifelong Bills fan, I couldn't help but add this bit of unfortunate but true wisdom to the discussion:

A new family owns the Buffalo Bills: the Pegulas.

The same team owns the Buffalo Bills: the Patriots.
gumby542
: 22

« #6 : October 13, 2014, 11:26:47 PM »

Ironically, I had a vacuum stop working this weekend. Threw a Bills sticker on it, it sucks again
Stand Alone Defense
: 771

« #7 : October 14, 2014, 07:48:12 AM »

As a lifelong Bills fan, I couldn't help but add this bit of unfortunate but true wisdom to the discussion:

A new family owns the Buffalo Bills: the Pegulas.

The same team owns the Buffalo Bills: the Patriots.

I love that Dave!! I miss the school days going back and forth with Aaron about the PATS and BILLS.

A veteran is someone who, at one
point in his life, wrote a blank check
made payable to 'The United States of
America ' for an amount of 'up to and including My life.'
: [1]  
« previous next »
: