Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:01:13 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Fund Raisers
| | |-+  Want a Weekend Getaway to a Lake Cottage?
« previous next »
: [1]
: Want a Weekend Getaway to a Lake Cottage?  ( 2658 )
Family of 5
: 26

« : September 25, 2014, 12:46:07 PM »

RAFFLE: Weekend Getaway to "Camp Driftin". Retail Value of $400+. Tickets are $10/1; $15.00 for 2. You do NOT need to attend the Imagine School House Silent Auction to participate in the raffle. GREAT seasonal cottage on the lake... $200 refundable deposit, non-peak rental, must have minimum of 25 raffle tickets in total for raffle to be held. See: http://www.homeaway.com/vacation-rental/p937538 for more information!

If you are interested in the Silent Auction evening, we still have a few tickets! Come join us and have fun!

Buy Your Tickets Now! Friday October 3rd: Live Music by Troy Millette, Let's Pretend Catering "Small Bites" menu and local brew Growlers thanks to 14th Star Brewery!!

Silent Auction Items available (to benefit the school and at deep discounts for YOU - must be at the Silent Auction to Bid or "Buy Now"), include:

* Bash Badge at Smuggs (Retail Value $350; Bid or Buy it Now $300)
* 2 Day Passes at Bolton (Retail Value $136.00; Bid or Buy it Now $95)
* Urban Salon Gift Card (Retail Value $55.00; Bid or Buy is Now $45.00)
* Professional Family Photography Session Gift Card (Retail Value $150; Bid or Buy it now $100)

*Single Pebble Gift Card, Rusty Scuffer, Petra Cliffs Climbing Center, Green Mountain Aerial Photography, Fairbanks Museum, Shelburne Museum, Spirit of Ethan Allan, Phoenix Books and MORE all at discounted "Buy it Now" pricing...or you may bid for the item(s).

BID ITEMS: The Essex 1-Night stay Romantic Getaway, Doodle Snicker handcrafted design, Handcrafted Wooden Bowl, Maple Basket, "Six Pack", Vermont Mexican Basket (local pottery,with lots of Vermont Mexican inspired foods) and many more items!

SILENT AUCTION TICKETS: $60.00/couple; $35.00/single. INCLUDES FOOD, DRINKS and MUSIC.

Please buy tickets in advance: IMAGINE School House, 880 Rugg Road, East Fairfield, VT 05448. E-mail with any questions: cdegraff@imagineschoolhouse.org.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: