Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 02:59:37 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Will you raid your attic to help us?
« previous next »
: [1]
: Will you raid your attic to help us?  ( 2495 )
Julie & 6pt Dave
: 179

« : September 23, 2014, 07:28:51 AM »

Boo! It’s not too early to be thinking Halloween! Mark your calendar for October 4th because the BFA Dramatic Arts Ensemble will be holding a pre-Halloween costume sale.
When: 10am – 2pm
Where: Middle School Gym at BFA Fairfax
Why: To raise funds to benefit the dramatic arts at BFA! Please support the arts! They will be clearing out some costumes from past shows as well as costume donations received from the community. They will be taking donations of costumes and other salable items (props, wigs, etc.) in good condition until the day of the sale, so raid those closets, clean the attic, and bag up those old costumes! These may be dropped off in the BFA Elementary office from 8:00-3:00 any weekday, or, if you are unable to drop off, please call Julie Filiberti @ 309-4701 to arrange for pick up.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: