Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 07:42:27 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Fund Raisers
| | |-+  GREAT Food, Local Brews, Live Music and SILENT AUCTION: Fri Oct 3rd 6:00-10:00
« previous next »
: [1]
: GREAT Food, Local Brews, Live Music and SILENT AUCTION: Fri Oct 3rd 6:00-10:00  ( 3045 )
Family of 5
: 26

« : September 14, 2014, 08:26:28 AM »

We are hosting an ENRICHMENT FUNDRAISER for IMAGINE School House.  You are invited and we hope you will join us for a great evening!

Let's Pretend Catering is providing an amazing menu for this event.  We will have local brews and live music by Troy Millette.  Ticket prices include all this plus access to over $3,000 in Silent Auction items and a chance to win a weekend getaway to "Camp Driftin", a lake cottage with more than 100 feet of lake frontage, private beach and dock in South Hero.

The funds from this fundraiser have been earmarked for French (being introduced in mid-October as our class enters Colonial Times where French was the primary language spoken) and 1:1 Math Differential Instruction (Montessori math teacher will begin coming into class on Fridays to work 1:1 with EVERY student to introduce Montessori Math concept(s) for mastery; beginning mid-October).   Additional enrichment funds, will go towards Vermont PEACE CENTER (eco-systems, habitats, life cycles and plant life) and Music.   We have additional enrichment opportunities planned, but it will truly be dependent on our fundraiser success. 

Tickets for the event are $60.00/COUPLE and $35.00/Individual.  Tickets must be purchased in advance.  The event is Friday October 3rd from 6:00-10:00.  The event is held at a personal residence, under a big white "wedding" tent outside in Fletcher. We are limited to 50 tickets.  If you are interested in purchasing tickets (and having fun!), please contact me directly. Thank you for your support!

(For information about our school, please visit our website: www.IMAGINESchoolHouse.org or our Facebook page (Imagine School House for pictures, additional fundraiser information, etc.). 

: [1]  
« previous next »
: