Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 09:18:58 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  Local Business Announcements
| | |-+  Fall Raspberries At Riverberry Farm
« previous next »
: [1]
: Fall Raspberries At Riverberry Farm  ( 2736 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : August 29, 2014, 12:02:59 PM »

Hi,

The fall-bearing raspberries are finally ripening at River Berry Farm providing some slow picking this weekend and through the early part of next week.  We would expect pretty good picking by next weekend and all the way through to the first hard frost.

Lots of produce in the farm stand as this is truly the harvest season.

We will have the Winter Storage Crop Order Forms in the farm stand by October 1st, where you can order whole cases of storage crops at wholesale prices to be picked up the first weekend of November.

CSA members, please don't forget you are responsible for using up your credit when the stand closes at Halloween.   There is no carry-over of remaining credit unless you join again by paying the full membership fee.

Thanks for all your local shopping,

Jane and the gang at
River Berry Farm

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: