Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 03:03:53 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  FXFD News: Tom Snyder Becomes Acting Chief
« previous next »
: [1]
: FXFD News: Tom Snyder Becomes Acting Chief  ( 4774 )
MikeF9
: 1994

« : July 20, 2014, 05:55:13 PM »

At the July 1st business meeting of the FXFD, Chief Justin Hayes announced he has taken a new job at the University of Tennessee, and he and his family will be moving down south in August. Justin then announced he has appointed Deputy Chief Tom Snyder to the position of Acting Chief.
In the picture above, Justin ceremoniously presents Tom with the Fire Chief's helmet.
Everyone on the Fairfax Fire Department wishes Justin and his family the best of luck with their new adventure in life. We thank Justin for his service and commitment to the Department.
We also look forward to serving on the Fairfax Fire Department under the direction of Tom Snyder.

"If women don't find you handsome, at least let them find you handy."-Red Green
johnmitchell
: 62

« #1 : July 21, 2014, 06:17:01 AM »

Good luck Justin!  Fairfax will certainly miss you and your family.  Thank you for your commitment to the community and all that you have done.  John Mitchell
Rev. Elizabeth
: 1286

« #2 : July 21, 2014, 07:42:48 AM »

Best wishes, Justin, to you in  your new career.  And thank you for serving our community so well.  And, oh, congratulations Tom!

Rev.Elizabeth
Chris Santee
: 2653

« #3 : July 21, 2014, 11:44:56 AM »

Justin,
I am very happy for you in your new position and I am sure you will exceed their expectations.
I would like to thank you for all that you have done for the Fairfax Fire Department and our community.
Your service is truly appreciated.
A parting gift from me to you: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Rjxw8EByTY

and forgive me, but I can't resist, one last time,
Go Gators !!!

Tom,
I'm sure you'll do a fine job and you have all my support.

Take Care & God Bless,
             chris
csantee@myfairpoint.net
(802) 849-2758
(802) 782-0406 cell
www.TheFairfaxNews.com
Thor

« #4 : July 21, 2014, 05:58:18 PM »

Congrats Tom.

My intel network tells me that you need something to do, as you are cutting the grass everyday!!

Come on down here and let's put some rounds down range!!!
: [1]  
« previous next »
: