Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 07:01:49 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Carry Parsons Passed Away Yesterday
« previous next »
: [1]
: Carry Parsons Passed Away Yesterday  ( 3224 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : June 21, 2014, 02:55:36 AM »

I received a number of messages letting me know that CarryParsons passed away.  My condolences to her family & her many friends, Neighbors & former co-workers she leaves behind.
« : June 23, 2014, 01:34:31 AM Henry »

Henry Raymond
Peggy
: 32

« #1 : June 22, 2014, 10:28:51 AM »

Carrie's funeral will be Tuesday morning at 10:00 am at the United Church of Fairfax.  Reverend Walter Mahany will officiate.  Burial at the Sanderson Corners Cemetery will follow the service.  Arrangements are under the direction of Brady and Levesque Funeral Home in St. Albans. 
« : June 23, 2014, 01:35:51 AM Henry »
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« #2 : June 23, 2014, 01:33:43 AM »

Mrs. Carolyn T. “Carry” Parsons, age 83, died Friday, June 20, 2014, at the Northwestern Medical Center. She was born November 3, 1930 in Seminole, OK, daughter of the late Earl and M. Helen (Macy) Thoes. She graduated from nursing school in Wichita Falls, TX. She married Lawrence Parsons, August 19, 1951, and Mr. Parsons died October 28, 2003. Carry was a Registered Nurse working at Kerb’s/Northwestern Medical Center, for many years. Carry was a member of the Friendly Neighbors Senior Citizens, and the Fairfax United Church. She loved reading, game shows, word search and crossword puzzles, and watching The Wild Kingdom on television.

Carry is survived by her four children; Lawrence Parsons Jr. of Fairfax, Charles and his wife Gail Parsons of Swanzee, NH, Susan Parsons of St. Albans, and David and his wife Linda Parsons of Irmo, SC, a brother Edward Thoes and wife Evelyn of Athens, TX, a sister Earlene Glaser of Phoenix, AZ, and two grandchildren, Drew and Katelyn. She is predeceased by her husband Larry Parsons, their son Frederick, and grandson Christopher.

A Funeral Service will be held Tuesday, June 24, 2014 at 10:00 AM in the Fairfax United Church. Interment will follow in the Parsons family lot in Sanderson Corner Cemetery. Friends may call at the Brady & Levesque Funeral Home, 86 South Main Street, from 4-6 PM Monday. Memorials may be made to the Friendly Neighbors Senior Citizens, C/O Elaine Kirkpatrick, PO Box 202, Fairfax, VT 05454. Online condolences can be sent to her family at the funeral home website: www.bradyandlevesque.com. Arrangements are entrusted to the Brady & Levesque Funeral Home and Commemorative Services.
« : June 23, 2014, 07:54:28 AM Henry »

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: