Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 10:14:21 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Are you interested in purchasing the BFA Fairfax "White House"?
« previous next »
: [1]
: Are you interested in purchasing the BFA Fairfax "White House"?  ( 3855 )
Franklin West SU
: 102

« : June 18, 2014, 02:55:15 PM »

For many people in the Fairfax Community the “White House” which used to be the town offices is a notable landmark and a historical structure within our community.  Due to extensive refurbishments required to make the building compliant with the Americans with Disabilities Act as well as health concerns associated with moisture and mold in the basement and the high cost of correcting these issues, the school board has decided that this building cannot be utilized for educational purposes.

Understanding the importance that this building has to many members of the community, the School Board is seeking a person or persons who would be interested in purchasing the structure and moving it to a new location in order to preserve it. Parties interested in purchasing the building must commit to removing the building from its current location no later than November 1, 2014  and must submit a letter of interest which states your desire to purchase the building and your plan for removing it to the Elaine Carpenter, School Board Director, Bellows Free Academy – Fairfax, 75 Hunt Street Fairfax, VT 05454.  All letters of interest must be received prior to August 1, 2014. 

If no interested parties come forward than the building will be salvaged and removed.  If you have further questions regarding this matter please contact a school board member at fxboard@fwsu.org
Stand Alone Defense
: 771

« #1 : June 19, 2014, 03:47:24 PM »

Ummmmmmm Nope lol

A veteran is someone who, at one
point in his life, wrote a blank check
made payable to 'The United States of
America ' for an amount of 'up to and including My life.'
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« #2 : June 21, 2014, 10:26:52 AM »