Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 05:52:13 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  Local Business Announcements
| | |-+  Riverberry Farm Is Open For Strawberry Picking
« previous next »
: [1]
: Riverberry Farm Is Open For Strawberry Picking  ( 3130 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : June 17, 2014, 09:11:13 PM »

Hi,

River Berry Farm is open for strawberry picking starting Wednesday, June 18th,  8 a.m. to 6 p.m everyday.  The season is usually about 3 weeks long, so don't miss it!! 

We grow several different varieties with different flavors, ripening dates and responses to the weather.  In other words, it's hard to predict when the best picking may be, so come often and try them all...  Each variety tends to start out with one single large berry ripening per cluster, followed by a week or so of progressively smaller but more prolific ripening.

Our strawberries are certified organic and are $3.25/lb. for pick-your-own, $6.50/quart for pre-picked.  Please call at least a day ahead if you are wanting 4 or more quarts of pre-picked berries.

The greenhouses are emptying out but there are still plenty of vegetable starts, annuals and perennials for those just getting started on planting or if you needed some fili-in plantings.  The pollinator plants are selling well but plenty still available.

Thanks for all your support and looking forward to seeing you!

Jane, David and the crew at
River Berry Farm

p.s.  For updates on what's available in the farm stand, check out the page "This Week in the Farm Stand" on our website:  riverberryfarm.com

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: