Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 07:53:11 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Heroin bust in Burlington
« previous next »
: [1]
: Heroin bust in Burlington  ( 3131 )
vtoutdoorguymb
: 136

« : May 14, 2014, 06:17:34 PM »

(Henry please remove if you don't approve, but I have removed the name so I think it's ok?)

The suspect was a past resident of Fairfax, I assume he lives in Chittenden county now...

Wcax.com:

Police think they've caught the man selling a strong batch of heroin that has caused a series of drug overdoses in Chittenden County.

Two weeks ago, doctors at Fletcher Allen Health Care alerted the media after nine overdoses in one day, which is an unusually high number.

Police say the packets of heroin in at least one of those overdoses and another this week contained the words "DO NOT ENTER."

The latest overdose victim helped police set up a controlled buy and arrested xxxxxxxx for selling those same packets.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: