Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 02:57:01 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Nordic Rehab & Wellness Physical Therapy
« previous next »
: [1]
: Nordic Rehab & Wellness Physical Therapy  ( 3970 )
Chris Santee
: 2653

« : May 07, 2014, 11:16:55 AM »

Steve Hayes P.T., from Nordic Rehab & Wellness Physical Therapy, would like to announce that he will be joining Copley Hospital’s Rehabilitation Services. 
Together they will be expanding the services offered to our community.

"Steve and I would like to thank all the providers, patients, and community for their patronage and support over the last nine years.  We have enjoyed getting to know each of our patients and assisting in their pursuit to improved health. Steve will be available to provide a continuum of care for all his patients at Copley beginning May 21st. 
We hope all of our patients are doing well and will call us at our new location at Copley Hospital (888-8303) if assistance is needed.  Medical records may be obtained by mailing a request to: PO Box 152, Cambridge, VT 05444 or calling, 802-666-5803.
Thank you for your support, laughs, healing, friendship, memories, and patronage."
Judy & Steve Hayes

Take Care & God Bless,
             chris
csantee@myfairpoint.net
(802) 849-2758
(802) 782-0406 cell
www.TheFairfaxNews.com
: [1]  
« previous next »
: