Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 01:35:58 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Bank Robber Caught
« previous next »
: [1]
: Bank Robber Caught  ( 3725 )
Chris Santee
: 2653

« : April 24, 2014, 03:26:04 PM »

On April 24, 2014 at approximately 1:50 p.m., St. Albans Police responded to a bank robbery in progress at the People’s United Bank on North Main Street. While responding additional E911 calls came in advising that the People’s United Bank Branch Manager, a Security Guard and bank customers/witnesses were engaged in a physical struggle with the suspect. The suspect was arrested by St. Albans Police Officers immediately upon their arrival at the scene. The suspect is identified as Travis Merritt, age 33 of #52 High Street, St. Albans.

The People’s United Bank, Branch Manager was evaluated and treated at the scene by Am Care for minor injuries related to the schuffle. Travis Merritt was also briefly examined, but refused treatment.

Take Care & God Bless,
             chris
csantee@myfairpoint.net
(802) 849-2758
(802) 782-0406 cell
www.TheFairfaxNews.com
: [1]  
« previous next »
: