Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 01:27:19 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Wayne C. Pariseau Dies At Age 65
« previous next »
: [1]
: Wayne C. Pariseau Dies At Age 65  ( 4125 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : April 17, 2014, 07:01:43 AM »

WAYNE C. PARISEAU

SOUTH BURLINGTON - Wayne C. Pariseau, 65, of South Burlington, passed away peacefully at his home on April 15, 2014, with his loving wife, Pam, by his side. He was born April 23, 1948, in Burlington, to Clement and Genevieve "Jenny" Pariseau. Wayne graduated from Winooski High School. After graduation, he enlisted in the Navy and was stationed at the Naval Air Station in Keflavik, Iceland. Wayne was a devoted husband and father who loved Labrador Retrievers, which he bred and raised for awhile. He had a long career at IBM starting in manufacturing and working his way up in the technical field to management. In his late 50's, he retired and focused on his love of football. He helped establish the Fairfax High School football team. He also coached youth football in Milton and Fairfax for many years. He loved to watch these children develop into young men and women. Wayne considered this one of his greatest accomplishments. Wayne leaves behind his life partner and wife of many years, Pamela; daughter, Cheryl and fiance, Ken Ganley; sons, Jamie and Jason, all of South Burlington; daughter, Sarah and fiance, Chad Rice, of Burlington; brother, James and wife, Shelly, and niece, Heather; a special sister-in-law who always made him laugh, Sharon Chicoine and fiance, Mike Lambert; brothers-in-law, David Antone and wife, Carolyn, and Richard Antone and wife, Ruth; and his four beloved grandchildren that lit up his life, Catalina ColbyPariseau, Kaya Pariseau, Gavin and Addison Rice. Wayne was predeceased by his parents and in-laws. He also leaves behind his dog, Radio; and cats, Flea and Olive. Wayne's family would like to extend a heartfelt thanks to the many caregivers from the VNA, especially his favorites, Nancy and Jen, who helped us keep him at home for the last four years. A funeral service will be held at 3 p.m. on Saturday, April 19, 2014, at the LaVigne Funeral Home and Cremation Service, 132 Main St., Winooski. Visitation will be held on Saturday from 1 p.m. until the time of service. Online condolences may be shared with the family at http://www.lavignefuneralhome.com/
« : April 18, 2014, 06:40:45 AM Henry »

Henry Raymond
Chris Santee
: 2653

« #1 : April 17, 2014, 11:31:52 AM »

R.I.P., Coach.

Take Care & God Bless,
             chris
csantee@myfairpoint.net
(802) 849-2758
(802) 782-0406 cell
www.TheFairfaxNews.com
mirjo
: 785

« #2 : April 17, 2014, 01:39:21 PM »

How sad. Despite whatever it was that happened between Wayne & the FB organization, if not for him there would not have been a team in Fairfax as quickly as we had one and the boys who have gone on to play ball in college--even briefly, would not have had that chance.

If the world gives you melons, you might be dyslexic
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« #3 : April 18, 2014, 06:42:51 AM »

I have added a photo from The Lavigne Funeral Home Web Site to my original post.  There are many more photos if you want to check the Lavigne Web Site:

http://www.lavignefuneralhome.com

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: