Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 08:35:45 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Which Burlington Free Press Are You Getting
« previous next »
: [1]
: Which Burlington Free Press Are You Getting  ( 1752 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : July 09, 2007, 07:51:05 AM »

Hi All,
Which Burlington Free Press are you getting?? The one below with an occasional mention of Franklin County?  Well, that's the edition I get, even though I live in Franklin County.  The photo below is one I took up at Minor's Country Store where they had a bin full, plus three unopened bundles - All without the Franklin County Section.

Or the one below that is published each Sunday with an entire section dedicated to Franklin County?? The photo below was taken at Steeple Market and does contain the Franklin County Section.  I went up to Nan's Mobil to get a photo of theirs, but they were all sold out, however I do understand that people up in North Fairfax do get that edition.
I called last week and also sent an e-mail - The circulation person told me that she would leave a note for the carrier and I should get it this past Sunday - Wrong, same paper.  I also sent a note to the Free Press, and received no response, so this morning, I got on the phone again and spoke to a live person by the name of Patrick Garrity - He assurred me he would get to the bottom of it, so we will see what happens.[/b]

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: