Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 12:07:33 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Robbery At Hannaford's Around 1 pm
« previous next »
: [1]
: Robbery At Hannaford's Around 1 pm  ( 2397 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : April 05, 2014, 10:22:25 PM »

A bold robbery in broad daylight at a St. Albans supermarket.

According to police, a white male entered the Hannaford Supermarket in St. Albans around one o'clock this afternoon. Police say he approached one of the cashiers and demanded money before taking off with the cash.

"He made a gesture toward his waistband that he might have had a firearm, he took an undisclosed amount of cash and was last seen headed running on foot toward the back parking lot of the plaza," said Det. Paul Morits of the St. Albans Police.

Police say the suspect was wearing white pants, a long plaid coat.

Anyone with information is asked to contact the St. Albans police department.

Katie Bessette from Fairfax was there when it happened, Were You??

Henry Raymond
sweetpeakt
: 43

« #1 : April 07, 2014, 09:15:08 AM »

I was there when it happened but like I told Mary Kay, I had no idea anything was going on.  Everyone was going on about their shopping. I saw the police there and figured something else was going on.  I found out about it when I read it on Facebook.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: