Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 08:56:49 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Copper Thieves hit Fairfax
« previous next »
: [1]
: Copper Thieves hit Fairfax  ( 5916 )
Ann
: 10

« : March 15, 2014, 08:02:03 PM »

If anyone saw activity at 1415 Main Street within the last 5 days but mostly likely Thursday or Friday night that did not look quite right, please let me know.  The thieves took all the copper in the house which was going to be having new owners in 10 days!  I personally saw someone taking photos on Friday 10:00am and would have stopped to question them if I wasn't running late again.  Thought it was someone for the bank.  It was a man who had on a bright safety vest with a dark blue smaller car parked on the road.  One witness thinks it was a VW Jetta.
« : March 16, 2014, 02:16:08 PM Henry »
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« #1 : March 15, 2014, 08:08:23 PM »

1415 Main St is the house where Justin Flemming used to live just before you get to the Sam Webb Road
« : March 16, 2014, 02:17:00 PM Henry »

Henry Raymond
Rev. Elizabeth
: 1286

« #2 : March 16, 2014, 05:46:55 AM »

Yup, I saw that person, too, but  as you said, thought it was someone from the bank.....so sorry!!!
What a hateful thing for someone to do.
« : March 16, 2014, 02:17:16 PM Henry »
rvkids
: 19

« #3 : March 16, 2014, 07:22:42 PM »

There was a red truck there Friday and a white car by the big garage. I didn,t see anyone sad that what you have some else has to steal.
Thor

« #4 : March 17, 2014, 06:30:41 AM »

They didn't steal it. They were entitled to it. They wanted more copper and whoever owned that house had obviously taken advantage of the system and obtained that copper by taking advantage of the little man. I understand that there is a movement afoot called "Occupy Copper". If the owner of that house had enough money to put in all that copper, then they will have the ability to replace it. Heck, those criminal insurance companies will probably replace it all for free, because we all know that those rich folks are all in it together.

We shall reap what we sow folks.

On a side note, I hope the folks who are stealing get caught and hammered.
Stand Alone Defense
: 771

« #5 : March 17, 2014, 08:00:01 AM »

Ann, I also saw the Blue VW on friday and I saw a red pick up there but the might have been on Saturday.  I believe it was Vern Stokes though and I doubt he was stealing stuff.. I would ask Dale Bellows, he keeps a pretty good eye on stuff since he got ripped off a couple years ago.

A veteran is someone who, at one
point in his life, wrote a blank check
made payable to 'The United States of
America ' for an amount of 'up to and including My life.'
Ann
: 10

« #6 : March 17, 2014, 05:48:04 PM »

No corporate, bank or private homeowner insurance policy covering this theft!
Yes, red truck is Vernon's, getting property ready for what was to be new homeowners home.  All up in the air now.
White car, do not know about it.
Dale knows as much as we do, blue VW.
Thank you all for your responses.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: