Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 12:26:29 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Country Pantry - Customer Service is important and word of mouth spreads fast
« previous next »
: 1 [2]
: Country Pantry - Customer Service is important and word of mouth spreads fast  ( 13564 )
jennlpn
: 13

« #15 : March 13, 2014, 05:18:55 PM »

My goodness! We all have a right to our opinions and to share them. Its called freedom of speech and nobody says u have to agree with what is said. Try the place for yourself and if u have a great experience I'm glad for u that do and enjoy it. I've been there myself many times and really only like their breakfast food. But since it's only on the weekend I go very little. But some of the opinions and complaints expressed are my family and I really dont like how they were called a liar by the owners.  The owners words themselves have now made it so I won't be returning and considering my view prior to this it will be no great loss to me or them. Social media  reviews are out there and won't be going away anytime soon so suggest u get used to it.
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« #16 : March 13, 2014, 05:35:00 PM »

I will be locking this topic as I feel if it continues it will create hate & discontent in our little town as per my disclaimer at the top right.

Henry Raymond
: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
: