Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 04:40:34 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Dennis A. Tinker Dies At Age 61
« previous next »
: [1]
: Dennis A. Tinker Dies At Age 61  ( 2060 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : March 13, 2014, 08:30:09 AM »

RICHMOND — Dennis A. Tinker, 61, passed away on Tuesday, March 11, 2014, in Fletcher Allen Health Care in Burlington. He was born on June 16, 1952, in Binghamville, Vt., the son of the late Arnold and Joyce (Woodard) Tinker. Dennis graduated from Mt. Mansfield Union High School, and worked for IBM for 30 years. He enjoyed going to deer camp in Huntington with his friends.

He is survived by his son, Jeremiah Tinker of Richmond; grandson, Jeremiah Tinker Jr.; two sisters, Becky Stone and husband, Lane, of East Fairfield, and Joann Champney and husband, George, of Bolton; and several nieces and nephews.

Funeral services will be held on Saturday, March 15, 2014, at 11 a.m. at the Gifford Funeral Home and Cremation Service, 22 Depot St., Richmond.
Visiting hours will be on Friday, March 14, 2014, from 5 to 7 p.m. at the funeral home.

In lieu of flowers, memorial donations can be made to Richmond Rescue.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: