Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 07:14:11 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Support for the Franklin County Home Health Agency
« previous next »
: [1]
: Support for the Franklin County Home Health Agency  ( 6786 )
Barbara
: 270

« : February 25, 2014, 10:39:15 AM »

This article will be voted at the Saturday Informational Town Meeting.  Please attend and give your support for this agency.  Franklin County Home Health Agency is our visiting nurse agency.  Please attend the meeting and give your support to this request. 

Make a Difference With Your Vote
Your “YES” vote for Franklin County Home Health Agency funding on Town Meeting Day will help make it possible for us to provide medically necessary care to everyone who needs it, regardless of their ability to pay. Your vote will make a difference in someone's life.

Who We Help
Last year, our dedicated, highly skilled expert staff of nurses, therapists, social workers, licensed nursing assistants and care attendants made 75,869 visits to provide care to 1,579
residents of Franklin County. 103 residents of Fairfax received 4,447 visits.

While Medicare, Medicaid and private insurance cover much of the cost of these services, we depend on the money received from towns to subsidize the cost of care provided to clients who are uninsured or underinsured. Last year the Agency provided more than $450,000 in free and subsidized care.

Vote “YES” for Franklin County Home Health Agency.

Visit our website, http://www.fchha.org/support-our-work/vote-for-home-health/, for information on our care in each town and city in Franklin County.
nhibbard
: 393

« #1 : February 25, 2014, 08:23:46 PM »

Best of luck with this item. I remember how passionate last year was related to supporting this item.
RidgeRunner
: 73

« #2 : February 25, 2014, 11:51:53 PM »

Barbara,

I will be there and be voting yes on this!
Rev. Elizabeth
: 1286

« #3 : February 26, 2014, 06:27:37 PM »

I am very much involved in what Franklin County Home Health does for the well being of the residents of Franklin County, and we should surely support them in their work.
nhibbard
: 393

« #4 : February 26, 2014, 06:34:33 PM »

Will the new healthcare bills have any affect on the funding and billable services for the agency?
rvkids
: 19

« #5 : February 27, 2014, 08:43:43 AM »

Hi my name is Kathy Leach and I am proud to work for home health. I have been there for 8 years and Love my job. At any one time there can be 8 of us in Fairfax working. Some of the people we help only have us to help them and we become more friends and family to some. The Love that they give back and the grate fullness for there care is just so heart warming and sad at the same time. Sad because for some we are the only ones they may see for a day or maybe for every other day or once a week. So please vote yes to help out Home health as it could be your Mom, Dad, Sister or Brother or just some one you love. Some times we make it so the family members can go to work, Drs  or just a chance to get a little break ! Thank you!
mkr
Administrator
: 1744

« #6 : February 27, 2014, 09:29:46 AM »

Franklin Home Health has been there for my family and I so appreciate it.  This is very important to vote "yes".  You have my full support and gratitude for all you do for the residents of Fairfax!

"Life is too short, so love the one you got!"
Barbara
: 270

« #7 : March 04, 2014, 01:21:45 PM »

Thank you to all who turned out on Saturday to speak and vote for this article.
Barbara
: [1]  
« previous next »
: