Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 04:42:59 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  Lost & Found Animals
| | |-+  Found 2/9: Puppy in area of the Country Pantry
« previous next »
: [1]
: Found 2/9: Puppy in area of the Country Pantry  ( 6107 )
vtoutdoorguymb
: 136

« : February 09, 2014, 09:45:43 PM »

A puppy was found the evening of 2/9 in the area of the Country Pantry. To claim please post a reply in this thread, the person who.is currently taking care of the puppy doesnt want their number posted here, but will be watching for replies and will make sure it is returned to the proper owners if they can provide a desciption of the pup. Thank you and please spread the word!
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« #1 : February 10, 2014, 12:54:06 AM »

If you are not registered & cannot post here, e-mail me & I will post here for you.

vtgrandpa@yahoo.com

Henry Raymond
FletcherGram
: 103

« #2 : February 10, 2014, 01:59:43 PM »

Hi, I'm not sure how it would work but if the puppy goes 'unclaimed' I would be interested in adopting it.
Rev. Elizabeth
: 1286

« #3 : February 10, 2014, 03:44:50 PM »

I believe that Emily Wills ( BFA Fairfax teacher) is currently fostering the puppy.  She speculates that someone abandoned it in the fenced in  yard in which it was found.  I would guess that if you called the school you could reach her.  Or, if you are interested email me and I can send you her email.
Rev. Elizabeth pastorliz@earthlink.net
: [1]  
« previous next »
: