Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 03:33:27 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Janice A. (Wells) Montgomery Dies At Age 81
« previous next »
: [1]
: Janice A. (Wells) Montgomery Dies At Age 81  ( 1746 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : February 05, 2014, 07:42:06 AM »

Fairfax - Janice Arlene (Wells) Montgomery, 81, passed away on Monday February 3, 2014 at Our Lady of the Meadow in Richford. She was born on April 6, 1932 in Bakersfield daughter of the late Kenneth and Jesse (Phillips) Wells. After her husband died, she worked at retail stores and retired from Kmart, after many years. She loved to spend time with her grandchildren and great grandchildren. She would always buy clothes for her grandchildren, she purchased at her work. She took pride in being able to contribute. She loved doing crossword puzzles. She loved keeping up on the news. She loved to bake and give goodies to the family.

She is survived by her son James Montgomery and wife Rebecca of Essex; three daughters Karen Combs and husband Stuart of Swanton; Linda Montgomery of Enosburg; Paula Pier and husband Michael of Jeffersonville; three brothers Kenneth Wells and wife Janet; Neal Wells and wife Jackie, David Wells, her sister Corrine Wanzer of Enosburg, 10 grandchildren and 12 great grandchildren. She was also predeceased by her husband Frederick Montgomery and grandson Larry Garrison Jr.

We would like to thank Sonja, her friend and hair dresser for her many years of service and kindness. Also Earl and Jill Mungeon for their kindness and Hanna whom she watched for many years. Dr Sanders for his care and also Our Lady of the Meadows for the excellent care they provided.

Visiting hours will be held on Friday February 7, 2014 from 4:00 – 7:00 p.m. at A. W. Rich Funeral Home – Fairfax Chapel, 1176 Main St., Fairfax., VT 05452. A graveside service with burial will be held in the family lot in Sheldon Cemetery in the Spring. Memorial contributions in Janice’s memory may be made to the American Cancer Society, 55 Day Lane, Williston, VT 05495 or the Franklin County Home Health and Hospice, 3 Home Health Circle, St. Albans, VT 05478. The family invites you to share your memories and condolences by visiting www.awrfh.com
« : February 05, 2014, 08:06:57 AM Henry »

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: