Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 11:47:09 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Facilities Committee Volunteers Sought
« previous next »
: [1]
: Facilities Committee Volunteers Sought  ( 1971 )
Chris Santee
: 2653

« : January 19, 2014, 02:56:19 PM »

The Fairfax School Board has approved forming a facilities committee to address current short and long-term facility planning at BFA. Jasen Boyd and Rachelle LeVau will be leading the committee and are seeking volunteers from our community. The committee will gather the information and report findings their to the school board. The charge of the committee includes projected facility needs for the next 10 years, costs as well as options with a plan for the White House. The commitment will likely be monthly meetings in the library lasting approximately 2 hours through June.

If you are interested in volunteering on this committee, please email Rachelle at rlevau@fwsu.org. The Board of Directors will approve the committee in February.

Take Care & God Bless,
             chris
csantee@myfairpoint.net
(802) 849-2758
(802) 782-0406 cell
www.TheFairfaxNews.com
: [1]  
« previous next »
: