Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 08:13:04 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Bellows Free Academy
| |-+  BFA Sports Events
| | |-+  Former Fairfax Patriots & BFA Bullets Football Player Makes Shrine Team
« previous next »
: [1]
: Former Fairfax Patriots & BFA Bullets Football Player Makes Shrine Team  ( 7294 )
gkmcnall
: 130

« : July 18, 2013, 10:20:57 PM »

Ryan Wimble will be representing BFA Fairfax on the Vermont team in the Shrine Maple Sugar Bowl at Dartmouth College on August 3, 2013, kickoff time is 5:30 p.m.

Ticket information for the game can be found at shrinemaplesugarbowl.com

Buy a t-shirt to show your support! All profit from the t-shirts will be donated to the Shrine Hospitals. They are gray t-shirts with green print. $17.50 each.  Order form may be downloaded by visiting www.fairfaxpatriots.com

Checks can be made payable to Heidi FitzGerald. T-shirts should arrive the week of July 29th and Heidi will deliver to you. Supply is limited so order today! Please place order by July 29th.

Orders can be e-mailed to wimfitz@gmail.com or mailed to P.O. Box 22, Fairfax, VT 05454. If you have any questions, please call Heidi FitzGerald- 802-309-3925.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: