Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 09:01:43 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Win McLane Dies At Age 75
« previous next »
: [1]
: Win McLane Dies At Age 75  ( 1978 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : January 02, 2014, 04:29:06 PM »

Winifred Huntley McLane, 75, of Cataumet died November 20, 2013. He was the husband of Joyce (Merriam) McLane. Born in Burlington, Vermont son of the late Alfred and Florence (Huntley) McLane and grew up in Fairfax, VT. He was a veteran of the US Navy. He worked for 41 years for the U.S. Dept. of Agriculture. He was a member of the Cataumet Methodist Church and the Monument Beach Sportmans Club. In addition to his wife Joyce he is survived by his children Alan McLane and wife Julie, Amy Santucci and husband Bert, grandchildren Alex and Bridget McLane, Nicolas, Tyler, and Jonathan Santucci, brother Alfred McLane Jr. and wife Betty and several nieces and nephews. A graveside service will be held Tuesday November 26th at 2:30 pm at the MA National Cemetery Bourne. Please meet at 2:00 pm at the Nickerson Bourne Funeral Home, 40 MacArthur Blvd, Bourne to go in procession to the cemetery. In lieu of flowers donations can be made to the Cataumet Methodist Church,1093 County Rd. Cataumet, MA 02534 or Bourne Conservation Trust, Box 203, Cataumet, MA 02534
« : January 02, 2014, 07:06:52 PM Henry »

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: