Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 12:05:16 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  ..our cup runneth over...
« previous next »
: [1]
: ..our cup runneth over...  ( 2578 )
Rev. Elizabeth
: 1286

« : December 21, 2013, 09:17:00 AM »

Can't decide if this is current events, announcements, general discussion....but.
Last week BFA held a food drive; collect food  for the food shelf in your  support block and the teacher of said block gets to kiss...well, it turned out to be a pigmy goat.  On Friday the food was collected, and collected, many many pounds  of food was collected.  Mr. Lane got to kiss the pigmy goat.   Well, not to let matters rest, Mr. Clark the principal said he too would kiss the goat if folks would donate money to the cause...money flew; kids, teachers all pitched in.  A tidy sum was raised and Mr. Clark kissed the goat!
We are overwhelmed by the good spirits, the abundant generosity, the concern for neighbors demonstrated by students and teachers.  Thank you, thank you, thank you, BFA High School students and teachers.  You kindness means  so much to all of us.
Merry Christmas to all.

And remember...if you know of someone who is in need of food, please, contact me.  I will deliver to the housebound; I try to provide food that is appropriate for the recipient.
Blessings. Rev. Elizabeth and the Fairfax Food Shelf.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: