Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 01:20:16 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Assault On The River Road
« previous next »
: [1]
: Assault On The River Road  ( 5479 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : November 22, 2013, 04:05:41 PM »

STATE OF VERMONT
DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC SAFETY
VERMONT STATE POLICE

PRESS RELEASE

CASE#:  13A205149
TROOPER:  Detective Trooper John MacCallum
STATION:  St. Albans Barracks
CONTACT#:  (802) 524-5993

DATE/TIME:  Wednesday, 11/20/13 between 1500 hours and 1630 hours (3pm to 4:30pm)
VIOLATION:  Alleged assault

ACCUSED:  Unknown male
CITY, STATE OF RESIDENCE:  Unknown

SUMMARY OF INCIDENT:

1.   The Vermont State Police and the Northwest Unit for Special Investigations is investigating an alleged assault that reportedly occurred during the afternoon hours on Wednesday, 11/20/13.  The alleged assault reportedly took place on River Road in the town of Fairfax, VT in the area of Fairfax Salvage and Shepardson Hollow Road between the hours of 3pm and 4:30pm.
 2.  The alleged perpetrator is an unknown male, who was reportedly wearing a blue jacket with a hood, light brown pants, one red glove and one blue glove.  The alleged perpetrator was reportedly carrying a black garbage bag and a stick.  This male reportedly approached a juvenile, who was also walking in this area and allegedly assaulted the juvenile.  The juvenile reportedly fought off the male and ran to a residence.
 3.  While running to the residence, the juvenile reportedly came upon an unknown, white, four door, sedan, which was driven by an older male, who was traveling on Shepardson Hollow Road towards River Road.
 4.  Anyone who may have seen this male or witnessed this incident is asked to contact Detective Trooper MacCallum at the Vermont State Police St. Albans Barracks at (802) 524-5993.

State of Vermont | Vermont Department of Public Safety

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/VermontStatePolice
Submit An Anonymous Tip: Text “CRIMES” (274637) to Keyword VTIPS

Please do not reply to this message; contact the sender directly at the provided email or phone number.

To unsubscribe from the MEDIANORTH list, send an e-mail to stephanie.dasaro@state.vt.us.

Henry Raymond
Stand Alone Defense
: 771

« #1 : December 02, 2013, 10:19:32 AM »

WOW that is scary

A veteran is someone who, at one
point in his life, wrote a blank check
made payable to 'The United States of
America ' for an amount of 'up to and including My life.'
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« #2 : December 03, 2013, 05:45:43 PM »

STATE OF VERMONT
VERMONT STATE POLICE

UPDATED PRESS RELEASE: False Report

DATE/TIME:  Wednesday, 11/20/13 between 1500 hours and 1630 hours (3pm to 4:30pm)

SUMMARY OF INCIDENT:

1.   The Vermont State Police and the Northwest Unit for Special Investigations had previously sought information regarding an alleged assault that was reported as having occurred during the afternoon hours on Wednesday, 11/20/13.  It was alleged that an unknown male had assaulted a juvenile on River Road in the town of Fairfax, VT in the area of Fairfax Salvage and Shepardson Hollow Road, before the juvenile was able to run away from the alleged perpetrator.
 2.  However, as a result of this information, an investigation was conducted, which has determined that the alleged assault was false.  Please see the original press release provided below.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
STATE OF VERMONT
VERMONT STATE POLICE

PRESS RELEASE

SUMMARY OF INCIDENT:

1.   The Vermont State Police and the Northwest Unit for Special Investigations is investigating an alleged assault that reportedly occurred during the afternoon hours on Wednesday, 11/20/13.  The alleged assault reportedly took place on River Road in the town of Fairfax, VT in the area of Fairfax Salvage and Shepardson Hollow Road between the hours of 3pm and 4:30pm.
 2.  The alleged perpetrator is an unknown male, who was reportedly wearing a blue jacket with a hood, light brown pants, one red glove and one blue glove.  The alleged perpetrator was reportedly carrying a black garbage bag and a stick.  This male reportedly approached a juvenile, who was also walking in this area and allegedly assaulted the juvenile.  The juvenile reportedly fought off the male and ran to a residence.
 3.  While running to the residence, the juvenile reportedly came upon an unknown, white, four door, sedan, which was driven by an older male, who was traveling on Shepardson Hollow Road towards River Road.
 4.  Anyone who may have seen this male or witnessed this incident is asked to contact Detective Trooper MacCallum at the Vermont State Police St. Albans Barracks at (802) 524-5993.

State of Vermont | Vermont Department of Public Safety

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/VermontStatePolice
Submit An Anonymous Tip: Text “CRIMES” (274637) to Keyword VTIPS

Please do not reply to this message; contact the sender directly at the provided email or phone number.

To unsubscribe from the MEDIANORTH list, send an e-mail to stephanie.dasaro@state.vt.us.

Henry Raymond
nancyd
: 304

« #3 : December 03, 2013, 09:59:04 PM »

It sounds like the juvenile is crying out for help. I hope he or she gets it. I wish this family well. 
Chris Santee
: 2653

« #4 : December 04, 2013, 06:39:29 AM »

YOU are a kind, kind person, nancyd.
I'm so happy to have you as a friend.

Take Care & God Bless,
             chris
csantee@myfairpoint.net
(802) 849-2758
(802) 782-0406 cell
www.TheFairfaxNews.com
nancyd
: 304

« #5 : December 04, 2013, 07:59:18 AM »

Chris, those are the NICEST words anyone has ever said to me. Do me a favor and send those words up to St Peter for me. I need all the help I can get.

Back to the juvenile...I just want to hug him or her.

: [1]  
« previous next »
: