Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 10:23:36 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Marc Bessette Will Participate In The Penquin Plunge
« previous next »
: [1]
: Marc Bessette Will Participate In The Penquin Plunge  ( 6807 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : January 21, 2004, 09:00:21 AM »

Hi All,

I received this note from a very nice young man in town who is doing a good deed for charity.  Below are the details that he has asked me to put up for him.  He needs to raise $150 to participate.

Have a great day and I do hope Marc hears from you.  If you have any questions, you can send me an email and I will email Marc regarding it.
Henry :lol:

My name is Marc Bessette and I have been a Fairfax resident all of my life. (You may know me better as "Bob's son" or "Rita's Grandson.) I am 19 years old and I am going to participate in the annual Penguin Plunge in Burlington. On February 14th of this year, I am going to run into a hole cut through the ice of Lake Champlain, flounder around a bit, and then run back out of
the water into the freezing air. Am I crazy? Maybe. Is it all for fun and a good cause? Definitely.
All proceeds go to the Vermont Special Olympics. I need to raise $150 minimum to participate and I am hoping that my friends and neighbors can help me out with this. Every little bit helps, so if all you can spare is a few dollars it will still be greatly appreciated. Please send any donations to me by February 10th. (Please make checks payable to "Special Olympics Vermont")

Thank you in advance for your generosity.
Sincerely,

Marc Bessette
1979 Main Street
Fairfax, VT

849-6773

Henry Raymond
Larry
Administrator
: 27

« #1 : January 21, 2004, 10:04:29 AM »

If someone could take some pictures that would be great.  I plan to install the gallery, which will allow users to easily share images on this site, this weekend if things go well.

:P
: [1]  
« previous next »
: