Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 10:59:46 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Wizard of Oz
« previous next »
: [1]
: Wizard of Oz  ( 3350 )
Counselor
: 55

« : November 20, 2013, 10:03:17 PM »

I did not know where it was best to place this, so it goes here ... unless Henry decides its best logged elsewhere.

I wanted to thank everyone involved for the quite amazing production we saw this past weekend. Though there were obvious sound issues, there were NO issues with the voices and efforts we heard and observed from our fine student performers. Quite an amazing production to pull off with several carrying multiple roles.  A few standouts, and I apologize for leaving anyone out, but Paige Beyor (Dorothy) was amazing! Glenda the good which, the wicked witch of the East, Tin Man, Cowardly Lion, Scarecrow to name a few ... All great! I am sure it could not have been done without the amazing faculty who put in the time with both actors and musicians alike! I even heard that the scenery/ staging was all student done this year!  Kudos to all!

Bravo!! and thank you for entertaining us.  My three year old was captivated all afternoon and is still talking about it all.

(I can't wait to see how they do all the high flying necessary for next years production.  They had a cute little dog this year, I can only hope they use live penguins next year :)
MikeF9
: 1994

« #1 : November 20, 2013, 11:47:03 PM »

What are they doing next year?

"If women don't find you handsome, at least let them find you handy."-Red Green
Counselor
: 55

« #2 : November 21, 2013, 03:00:49 PM »

What are they doing next year?

Mary Poppins I believe ...

(high flying ... Penguins ...) ;)
: [1]