Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 10:56:09 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Our Sympathy Goes Out To Rick Hogle & Family On Wendy's Death
« previous next »
: [1]
: Our Sympathy Goes Out To Rick Hogle & Family On Wendy's Death  ( 2421 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : November 14, 2013, 11:38:34 PM »

Wendy I. Hogle, 62, of Cornelia Street, Plattsburgh, died Monday, Nov. 11, 2013 at Fletcher Allen Healthcare in Burlington, following a courageous battle with cancer. For the previous few months, Wendy has resided with, and been cared for by her brother and sister-in-law in Swanton.

She was born in Plattsburgh on Dec. 10, 1950, the daughter of George Matthew and Hilda Mae (Armstrong) Hogle. Wendy was a graduate of Mooers Central School Class of 1970. She worked for the City of Plattsburgh for many years.

Wendy loved the color red, and Christmas. She enjoyed collecting Christmas memorabilia including snow globes, music boxes, stuffed animals, and of course – anything red. Though Wendy never had any of her own, she was known for her love of children. She helped raise her nieces and nephews, and safely helped elementary students cross the street as a guard. Wendy loved country music, reading a variety of books, and watching nostalgic television. She loved all animals, especially cats.

Survivors include her companion, Reginald Pratt of Plattsburgh; siblings, Wayne Hogle of Gouverneur, Cheryl Hogle and her companion, Beverly Hodge, of Pensacola, Fla., Melody Bourgeois and her husband. Robert, of Chazy, Rick Hogle and his wife, Alana, of Swanton, and Laurie Glode of Peru; sister-in-law, Georgianna Hogle of Mooers; and several nieces, nephews, great-nieces, and great-nephews.

She was predeceased by her parents; brother, G. Wesley Hogle; and sister-in-law, Carol Hogle.

Calling hours will be held Saturday, Nov. 16, 2013, from 12:30 to 2 p.m. at the Hamilton Funeral Home, 793 Gilbert Road, Mooers. A funeral service will follow at 2 p.m. at the Hamilton Funeral Home Chapel. Burial will follow in the Mooers Riverside Cemetery.

In lieu of flowers, donations in her memory may be made to the Adirondack Humane Society, PO Box 2603, Plattsburgh, NY, 12901, the Clinton County Christmas Bureau, 1403 Military Turnpike, Plattsburgh, NY, 12901 or the charity of one’s choice.

The family would like to thank the nurses and staff at Franklin County Home Health and the Physicians and staff at Fletcher Allen Healthcare, for the kindness they showed Wendy, and family.

In Wendy’s memory, please wear red today.

Arrangements are in the care of the Hamilton Funeral Home, 793 Gilbert Road, Mooers. To light an online candle and offer condolences in the memory of Wendy Hogle please visit www.hamiltonfuneralhome.com.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: