Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 08:06:43 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  Reviews
| | |-+  Skylanders Swap Force
« previous next »
: [1]
: Skylanders Swap Force  ( 3906 )
nhibbard
: 393

« : November 05, 2013, 07:14:58 PM »

This is the 3rd game in the Skylanders series for console. The figures are high quality and worth the investment. The only issue is that in many cases you'll need all the characters to complete all the achievements. I believe there are 55 new figures with this release. This includes 20 figures that are rehashes of the old ones. The plot line is fun and the puzzles are amusing. Swap Force lets some of the characters change the upper and lower half of their body to form a new character, in essence a hybrid. This hybrid is needed to open some of the areas of the game.

You only need a starter set to complete the main story. If you're looking to fully complete all achievements and aspects of the game, it will cost around $700 for the starter set and all the other figures.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: