Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 08:05:21 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  facebook & small business
« previous next »
: [1]
: facebook & small business  ( 2112 )
Chris Santee
: 2653

« : November 01, 2013, 04:08:45 AM »

Facebook, Lake Champlain Regional Chamber of Commerce Host Free Workshop for Small Businesses
Rep. Peter Welch will Kick off Workshop

On Friday, November 1, Facebook’s Small Business Roadshow heads to Vermont to offer small businesses advice on how to optimize their presence on the world’s largest social network.   Rep. Peter Welch will kick off the event with remarks and meet business owners.

Over one billion people like and comment an average of 3.2 billion times every day.  When you have a strong presence on Facebook, your business is part of these conversations and has access to the most powerful kind of word-of-mouth marketing — recommendations between friends, which is why attendees will learn everything from how to build a Facebook page to creating ad campaigns and engaging with users.  One lucky attendee will also win a $2,500 advertising credit.

Since 2011, Facebook has held more than 50 Small Business Roadshow events across the country to help small businesses build a strong presence on Facebook.
Facebook is already helping small businesses in the Green Mountain State by enabling more than 4 million connections between local businesses and users.

WHEN:         Friday, November 1

Workshop:       9:00 AM – 10:00 AM (Breakfast will be served)

WHAT:         FREE Workshop On How to Use Facebook to Grow Your Small Business

WHO:           Representatives from Facebook, the Lake Champlain Regional Chamber of Commerce with special guest U.S. Congressman Peter Welch (D-VT)

WHERE:       Sheraton Burlington Hotel (Emerald III Ballroom)

870 Willison Road, Burlington, VT 05403

Take Care & God Bless,
             chris
csantee@myfairpoint.net
(802) 849-2758
(802) 782-0406 cell
www.TheFairfaxNews.com
: [1]  
« previous next »
: