Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 03:07:51 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Gabriel Pouliot Dies At Age 99
« previous next »
: [1]
: Gabriel Pouliot Dies At Age 99  ( 2785 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : October 26, 2013, 11:45:12 PM »

Westford - Gabrielle Lavallee Pouliot, 99, died Saturday October 25, 2013 at Green Mountain Nursing Home in Colchester, with her loving family by her side. Gabrielle was born on June 20, 1914 in Perry Bonca, Lac Ste Jean, Quebec, Canada, the daughter of Isidore and Ernestine ( Duff ) Lavallee. On June 22nd, 1946, she married Antonio Pouliot in St. Luke Catholic Church in Fairfax. She had lived for most of her life in Westford, and belonged to St. Luke Catholic Church in Fairfax. She was a former member of the Ladies of St. Luke Parish, the Browns River Grange and the Westford Senior Citizens. She and her late husband “Tony”, owned and operated the Westford Market for 30 years, and later assisted her daughter Suzy and son-in-law Kevin in the Westford Market and son Donald and daughter-in-law Dale in farming. In later years, she moved to Kearney, Nebraska, to live with her sister-in-law Sister Emmercianna, Order of the Carmelites, where in 1991, was received in the Lay Carmelite Order of Our Lady of Mount Carmel. She is survived by her children and spouses, Donald and Dale Pouliot and Suzanne and Kevin Kearns, all of Westford, by her grandchildren Emily Pouliot & her fiancé Jeff Raymond, Luke Pouliot and his friend, Florence Fong, Tony Pouliot and wife Jessica, Arlo Pouliot & his wife Emily, Amanda Hinkson & her husband Jim, Derek Kearns and friend Elizabeth Chouinard - Levine, Erin Nilsson and her husband Bjorn, Amy Kearns and her husband Kevin Glynn and Kathryn Kearns. She is also survived by 12 great grandchildren, her brother Laurent Lavallee, sister Madeline Minor & her husband Shirley and a wealth of nieces and nephews and the sisters at Mount Carmel and special friend Lorena Peterson of Kearney, NB. She was predeceased by her husband Tony in 1988, her parents, brothers and sisters Herve', Andre', Yvette LeClair, George, Bernadine, Lucien, Marie-Ange, Gilberthe, Roger, and John Lavallee. Gabrielle's family would like to thank the staff at the Green Mountain Nursing Home and VNA Hospice for the excellent care given to her during her stay. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated on Saturday, November 2, 2013 at 11 am. in St. Ann Catholic Church in Milton. Burial will follow in St. Luke's Cemetery. In lieu of flowers, memorials may be made to the Activity fund at the Green Mountain Nursing Home, or a charity of your choice. Visiting hours will be held on Friday Nov. 1, 2013 from 4-7pm in the Minor Funeral Home in Milton. Online condolences may be made to www.minorfh.com
« : October 27, 2013, 11:59:06 AM Henry »

Henry Raymond
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« #1 : October 27, 2013, 11:59:39 AM »

I have posted Gabriel's full obituary.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: