Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 05:48:52 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  2nd Fletcher Elementary School Community Forum - 6pm on October 29th
« previous next »
: [1]
: 2nd Fletcher Elementary School Community Forum - 6pm on October 29th  ( 1906 )
fletchtb
: 310

« : October 25, 2013, 10:42:45 AM »

Fletcher residents, please join us on Tuesday, October 29th (6pm) at Fletcher Elementary School for our second community forum where you can provide your input or just listen to what others have to say about what should be done with our growing school. Should the town build an addition? Should we tuition 6th grade to another school? Should we do nothing at all? Do you have another idea? We want to hear from the community long before we bring any recommendation to the Fletcher Elementary School Board and possibly to the town for a vote.

In the end, nothing can or will be done without a community vote, but we really want your feedback now!

Here is a link to the presentation material from the August forum: http://goo.gl/rA8l3j

So please come join us on Tuesday at 6:00pm.

Todd Baumeister (on behalf of the Fletcher Elementary Building Study Committee)
: [1]  
« previous next »
: