Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 08:26:09 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  HOST FAMILIES needed for 2014 Chinese Cultural Exchange
« previous next »
: [1]
: HOST FAMILIES needed for 2014 Chinese Cultural Exchange  ( 2542 )
Rachelle LeVau
: 11

Don't just live....change the world!

« : October 15, 2013, 09:11:10 PM »

BFA Fairfax is excited to participate in the 4th annual Chinese Cultural Exchange Camp.  This two-week program offers English language immersion for Chinese students and an amazing cultural education opportunity for BFA students and families.

In order to make this program possible BFA must secure host families for approximately 30 Chinese students and two Chinese teachers. The commitment is simple: house two students for two weeks, and receive a stipend of $200 per student to help with expenses.  These students are in school weekdays from 8-5:00.

The two-week exchange will take place in July. Transportation is available.  Don’t have an extra bed-one can be provided!  Have a previous engagement during the exchange-we can help find a temporary housing while you are away!  We are happy to accommodate your needs.

If you are even a little bit intrigued, please take that next step to ask any questions. We have many families that have hosted in the past and would be happy to share their experiences, too.   

You will be surprised how much of a difference this opportunity makes in the lives of the students and families with a simple exchange of culture, ideas and friendship.

For more information please contact Sara Villeneuve (svilleneuve@fwsu.org) or Rachelle LeVau (Rachelle.LeVau@gmail.com) right away. Housing must be secured by October 31, 2013 to make this program possible.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: