Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 08:48:26 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  Local Business Announcements
| | |-+  Westford Farmers' Market!
« previous next »
: [1]
: Westford Farmers' Market!  ( 2490 )
Rev. Elizabeth
: 1286

« : October 10, 2013, 11:10:46 AM »

"Come on down to the Westford Common this Friday afternoon to stock up on all your favorite Farmers' Market items and celebrate the end of the summer with us (although the weather certainly worked for us this October! You might still be able to enjoy the picnic tables and have dinner outside).
Still plenty of amazing veggies available, all sorts of greens, garlic, carrots, herbs, pumpkins etc.
Bakery items include apple pastry and pumpkin bread and BeeStingBakery will bring Chocolate Croissants and 3-Seed-Sourdough Bread.
See you on the Common tomorrow and mark your calendar for our Winter Markets in the Brick Meeting House on Nov. 22 and Dec. 13.
P.S. Contact us or our vendors directly for off-season sales and special orders: info@westfordfarmersmarketvt.org"

**Vermont Night Kitchen does special orders and catering including sweets and savories such as quiche and casseroles during the off season and can be reached at vtnightkitchen@gmail.com or by phone: 802-242-1512**
*** BeeStingBakery has a several special sales coming up in the winter - or visit a sourdough bread class with Heike at City Market Coop during the cold months! keep in touch***
: [1]  
« previous next »
: