Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 05:36:33 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Former Chicago Bears player, Ralph Kuret, to visit Patriots on October 9th
« previous next »
: [1]
: Former Chicago Bears player, Ralph Kuret, to visit Patriots on October 9th  ( 2589 )
gkmcnall
: 130

« : October 07, 2013, 06:39:06 AM »

Former Chicago Bears player, Ralph Kuret, to visit Patriots on October 9th
Posted Oct 7, 2013

Below please find a press release for a visit by former Chicago Bears player, Ralph Kurek, to our Patriots Youth Football practice in Fairfax, Vermont.  The Patriots program was one of two youth football programs chosen as piliot programs for Heads Up Football in the state of Vermont.  We would like to invite you to attend.

Where:  Fairfax Rec Park, Hunt Street (Across from BFA Fairfax High School), Fairfax, Vermont
Schedule:  Wednesday, October 9th, 5:15 pm - 6:30 p.m.

5:20 p.m.:  Ralph Kuret addresses players, parents, and coaches
5:30 - 5:45 pm:  Media Availability
5:30 - 6:20 pm:  Patriots Youth Football practice
6:20 - 6:30 p.m.:  Ralph Kuret closing remarks

Media Contact: 
Steve Alic, salic@usafootball.com, 317-489-4417
Local Contact:  Katie Ballard, President, Patriots Youth Football, 802-598-3342

Patriots Youth Football was one of two pilot programs for USA Football's Heads Up Football in the state of Vermont.  Throughout the season, youth players, parents and coaches were instructed on Heads Up Football technique and tach safer tackling mechanics designed to reduce helmet contact, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CEDC) concussion recognition and response protocols and proper helmet fitting.  On Wednesday, October 9th, former NFL player Ralph Kurek will attend a Patriots practice in Fairfax, Vermont as part of USA Football's Heads Up Football Ambassador program.

About USA Football:  USA Football leads the game's development, inspires participation and ensures a better and safer experience for all youth, high school and other amateur players.  The independent non-profit is the official yough football development partner of the NFL and its 32 teams.  USA Football (www.usafootball.com), emdowed by the NFL and NFLPA in 2002, provides more than $1 million annually in equipment grants and youth league volunteer background check subsidies through support from the NFL Foundation.

We hope you can  join us.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: