Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 07:25:39 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Bike Collection Saturday, 9/21
« previous next »
: [1]
: Bike Collection Saturday, 9/21  ( 2749 )
petefitz
: 96

« : September 18, 2013, 03:10:27 PM »

Bike Collection - Fairfax, VT
Where:            Paul’s Car Wash, Main Street (Rt. 104), Fairfax
Date:               Saturday, September 21st
Time:              9 AM to 1 PM

Knights of Columbus is collecting bikes and sewing machines for “Pedals for Progress” (P4P).  P4P is a non-profit organization and since 1991 has shipped over 130,000 bikes to third world countries around the world.  We also ask for a donation of $10 per bike to help defray the cost of shipping.  As you can imagine, a bike collecting dust in a garage somewhere can be a vital source of transportation for a person in a third world country.  A sewing machine collecting dust in a closet somewhere can be a vital source of income for someone in a third world country.  Please consider making a tax deductible donation.  For more information about “Pedals for Progress” go to www.p4p.org. 

Any questions or if you can help at the collection site call Bob at 881-6629.

Peter Fitzgerald
Fairfax, VT
: [1]  
« previous next »
: