Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 07:50:36 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Need your advice.....Update .He's in Court now
« previous next »
: 1 [2]
: Need your advice.....Update .He's in Court now  ( 15978 )
Stand Alone Defense
: 771

« #15 : August 09, 2013, 11:26:44 AM »

Sad when people act this way!! You really just can't trust people anymore!! I hope everything works out for you Nancy, and I hope you get your money back.

A veteran is someone who, at one
point in his life, wrote a blank check
made payable to 'The United States of
America ' for an amount of 'up to and including My life.'
nancyd
: 304

« #16 : August 09, 2013, 03:37:59 PM »

Thanks Josh....as you know, he is supposed to pay me back on Monday......if he doesn't, I will just report him to Attorney General and file a claim in court. Then I'm going to go out and put barbed wire around myself........
rod anode
: 1141

meathead,: dead from the neck up!

« #17 : August 09, 2013, 04:01:51 PM »

thanks al for the vote of honesty.I try to treat others as I want treated but this is his world .I can do only so much .I say a lynching is needed here .what say you fat harley man ? nancy the next time I see your gate opened ill stop by?
nancyd

« #18 : August 09, 2013, 04:13:18 PM »

Hey....my neighbors always welcome....even if gate is closed. However, I may be taking a nap....but you can always try.....best time is before noon or after 5pm. The reason for the gate is that we have gotten strangers drive up.......not from this town......
You're always welcomed!
nancyd

« #19 : August 28, 2013, 08:07:33 AM »

Did you know there is a new law in Vermont? It's called Home Improvement Fraud.....13 V.S.A. 2029. Covers written and Oral agreements.
The part I like is:  " A person who violates subsection (b) in this section shall be imprisoned not more than three years or fined not more than $5,000.00, or both if:
(A) the loss to a single consumer is $$1,000.00 or more; or
(B) the loss to more than one consumer is $2,500.00 or more in aggregate.

That's good! But even better is this:if found guilty of Home Improvement Fraud..that person goes on a list with the Vermont Attorney General.AND that person must notify the Attorney General of intent to work in home improvement activities, notify the company, file a surety bond.....and more...

Filed my police report........
nancyd

« #20 : September 05, 2013, 11:56:12 PM »

The latest update is that the police notified me that there are other victims of this guy.....they know it's the same man. So it will take some time as they are building the other  cases.  So do what I should have done....keep it local. 
I would like people here to know that it was Chris Santee who got the Sheriff to help us with this.
Chris, you are very much our Guardian Angel....what a magnificent human being you are!
Thank you, thank you!
Nancyd
Mummy
: 280

« #21 : September 14, 2013, 12:12:23 AM »

I had my hardwood floors redone by a local guy - Tim Sampson - he did an Awesome job!  Reasonable price paid after the job was done.
nancyd

« #22 : September 14, 2013, 12:36:12 AM »

That's great to know...people in our area who have talents and workmanship we need.......My son Nick is doing the floors for me. He is in high demand, especially in the family...he can do anything...tiling, carpentry...I didn't want to " bother" him, but since my fiasco, he immediately stepped in. Thank God for loving children.
nancyd

« #23 : November 17, 2013, 01:04:27 PM »

Do you believe this moron? He keeps going to court, getting arrested for other larceny offenses, and he continues to advertise his "services". He will never get jail time.....meantime we are footing the bills for all his court appearances, and public defenders.
Our justice system is a shameful.
: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
: