Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 09:46:25 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  A Few Photos From The Fairfax 250th Birthday Celebration
« previous next »
: [1]
: A Few Photos From The Fairfax 250th Birthday Celebration  ( 3694 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : August 18, 2013, 07:39:40 PM »

Many More Photos to come, however here are a few, thanks to Mary Kay Raymond and Steve Ratte:

My sister Theresa & I enjoying the band playing

Rep John Mitchell as he finishes talking to the group

Mike Cain gives a little history of Fairfax

Paul Lavallee, Bob Bessette, Kathy Bessette & Margie Cain serve the cake, icecream and drinks to the group

Pauline Lavallee, Larry Leach, Jim Ellsworth, John Ellsworth's Daughter, John Ellsworth and Mary Jane Ellsworth, all direct descendants of Joseph Beeman, an original settler here in Fairfax

David Raymond of The Fairfax Fire Department who took the Photo from the top of Ladder One

David Raymond climbs the ladder

The crowd lines up for cake, ice cream and drinks

The Fairfax, Fletcher, Westford Band

A beautiful night for an outdoor birthday party

Bob & Kathy Bessette

Larry Leach with his cake mapping out the location of the first house in Fairfax

Toni Stone presents her rainbow cake

Father Furman & Jim McGuinness

Gilles & Carol Boissoneault

Tom Ferrick & Chris Santee

Wayne & Sally Sweet, Sally is a direct descendant from our first settlers

Jim & John Ellsworth and Larry Leach, direct descendants of our first settlers

A couple more direct descendants from our first settlers, Patti Smith & Dale Bellows

Nancy Liberty and her sister Sally Sweet, direct descendants of our first Fairfax Settlers with Sally's husband Wayne Sweet

Larry Leach, Jim Ellsworth, John Ellsworth's Daughter, John Ellsworth and Mary Jane Ellsworth, all direct descendants of Joseph Beeman, an original settler here in Fairfax

Pauline Lavallee, Larry Leach, Jim Ellsworth, John Ellsworth's Daughter, John Ellsworth and Mary Jane Ellsworth, all direct descendants of Joseph Beeman, an original settler here in Fairfax
« : August 19, 2013, 08:39:51 AM Henry »

Henry Raymond
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« #1 : August 18, 2013, 08:01:56 PM »

I expect more photos to come in.  I have an appointment in Burlington tomorrow morning, so not sure exactly when I will get the rest of the photos up.

Henry Raymond
mkr
Administrator
: 1744

« #2 : August 19, 2013, 06:18:06 AM »

Happy Birthday Video!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10201883278950594&l=6268783474118866389

"Life is too short, so love the one you got!"
: [1]  
« previous next »
: