Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 07:59:11 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Another Victim Of Lyme Disease
« previous next »
: [1]
: Another Victim Of Lyme Disease  ( 4328 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : August 13, 2013, 07:31:44 AM »

Nancy Berard, Maryann's former hairdresser from Milton just posted the following on Facebook:

"Ok so six weeks of being sick!!I have been to ER 6 times for IV'S. Flu like symptons Horrible headache!!They have finally found out that I tested positive for lyme disease!!"

Henry Raymond
khort
: 149

« #1 : August 13, 2013, 08:48:45 AM »

My mother-in-law was just diagnosed with it also. She already suffers from arthritis & this added to it is causing her great discomfort.
Susanvt
: 8

« #2 : August 13, 2013, 09:07:44 AM »

I suffered for two years with FAHC scratching their heads before I was diagnosed with Lyme and two confections (Babesia and Bartonella). I'm still undergoing treatment which is more difficult since I've had it so long.  With all of the controversy, people should see a Lyme Literate MD....none I would trust in VT.  I see a doctor over in Plattsburgh who has a good rep, has had Lyme herself, and I trust with my life at this point.  I can give her name via a PM if anyone is interested...

If I would have stuck with the doctors I saw here, I would just have to "get plenty of rest and avoid stress" to manage my "chronic fatigue syndrome and irritable bowel syndrome."  A the age of 33, I felt like a 90-year-old and they wouldn't do a thing for me.  Truly amazing.
vtoutdoorguymb
: 136

« #3 : August 13, 2013, 06:38:18 PM »

ALWAYS ASK TO GET TESTED! The way lyme disease (especially chronic lyme) has been handled by the fda, cdc, and general medical.community is a disgrace. If your doc isnt listening, find one who will!
tfence
: 257

« #4 : August 13, 2013, 07:13:11 PM »

Tell her to immediately go see Dr. Carr in Hanover NH. to get properly treated. It is illegal to properly treat lyme in VT. The CDC has a recommended treatment that is far from satisfactory. NH, Mass, Conn, RI, have all past laws to treat lyme disease properly. This no joking matter. It has completely stolen 3 years of my life along with not feeling right for over 10 years. I have been on antibiotics for over 2 years and doing much better now. Do a search on henry's website for lyme. I have posted a lot over the years.

We are here for all your Outdoor Living Needs.
visit us at http://feerickfence.com/
also check us out on facebook
mkr
Administrator
: 1744

« #5 : August 14, 2013, 08:06:32 AM »

I sent her a message Tom, Thanks!!

"Life is too short, so love the one you got!"
: [1]  
« previous next »
: