Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:49:09 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Reminder: FFSC Open House 8/10 from 9-11:00 at Fletcher
« previous next »
: [1]
: Reminder: FFSC Open House 8/10 from 9-11:00 at Fletcher  ( 4003 )
Loctavious
: 559

Follow The White Rabbit

« : August 07, 2013, 09:09:38 AM »

This Saturday is Fairfax Fletcher Soccer Club's open house from 9-11:00 at the Fletcher Elementary school fields.  Players and Parents will get to meet coaches, get information on this season, and possibly a practice.  We'll be meeting rain or shine - so bring rain gear if necessary.

"Conservatives see any progress outside of what they approve of as the 'liberal agenda'.  Apparently no one told them they and what they think aren't any better than the rest of us"

"A closed mind is more dangerous than an ignorant one"
mmatthews
: 15

« #1 : August 07, 2013, 01:27:06 PM »

Is registration still open?  What age groups are included in this league?
Loctavious

Follow The White Rabbit

« #2 : August 07, 2013, 03:32:07 PM »

Prek - 6th grade ( ages 4-12 ) registration deadline was 7/4, though we're still accepting registrations for the U8 age group ( prek - 2nd grade ) registration is closed for the U10 ( 3 & 4 th ) & U12 ( 5th & 6th grade) age groups.

"Conservatives see any progress outside of what they approve of as the 'liberal agenda'.  Apparently no one told them they and what they think aren't any better than the rest of us"

mmatthews
: 15

« #3 : August 08, 2013, 08:28:37 AM »

is there someone I can contact for the U8 group?
Loctavious

Follow The White Rabbit

« #4 : August 08, 2013, 09:33:33 AM »

I'd contact Dan Banach at 849-9356.  Registrations can be downloaded from the facebookpage - Fairfax Fletcher Soccer Club ( under organizations) or he can send you one via email.  There's an open house this saturday from 9:00 - 11:00 at the Fletcher Elementary Fields as well.  If you want to register your child, i'd head down to the Open House - as if the weather permits - there may be some mini practices after the meat and potatoes are done.

: [1]  
« previous next »
: