Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 16, 2024, 06:31:59 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Fund Raisers
| | |-+  School Fundraiser with discount Steeple Market vouchers
« previous next »
: [1]
: School Fundraiser with discount Steeple Market vouchers  ( 4487 )
markdrapa
: 19

« : October 22, 2013, 08:40:32 AM »

The Westford School PTO is doing their Buy Local Fundraiser again this year, now until October 30th.  Anyone can participate.

It's a home-grown effort that features Vermont-based food producers and businesses, including a few Fairfax businesses!

Online ordering makes it easy.  Check it out...

https://westfordpto.myshopify.com/

Some highlights:

$20 for $10 voucher for Steeple Market prepared meals
$20 for $10 at Sweet Clover Market
VT Smoke and Cure products--great bacon
VT Coffee Company
VT Nut Free Chocolate products

Just like previous years, we're keeping it local, asking that students *not* do the selling, no prizes, no middleman.  The only way this works is with the generous support of Vermont businesses and our customers. 

Thanks for looking!
markdrapa

« #1 : October 28, 2013, 11:06:37 AM »

Hi all,

This is still open for orders--thanks to everyone who has participated already.

To answer a few questions...

-The Steeple Market vouchers are on prepared, take out, or made to order food--including the hot dinners, and daily specials, Sunday->Wednesday. 
-Sweet Clover Market in Essex vouchers are good on everything.
-Pick up date is November 15th.  If you can't make this date, you can pick up at the school office shortly afterwards.  It's best if folks come on the day of, especially if food items are involved. 

Online ordering is a snap.  Pick up a few vouchers for a last minute meal when you're running behind!  Can't beat 50% off. 

Thanks again!
markdrapa

« #2 : October 30, 2013, 08:20:16 AM »

Hi all,

It looks like there was some issue around checking out "as a guest" and using a credit/debit card. 

Everything should be fixed now.  I believe we'll keep things open for a few extra days to help overcome the technical difficulties.  Thanks everyone!
: [1]  
« previous next »
: