Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 07:49:39 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  Local Business Announcements
| | |-+  Classes at Humming Wheel Pottery
« previous next »
: [1]
: Classes at Humming Wheel Pottery  ( 2720 )
cronsteel
: 34

« : July 31, 2013, 09:22:39 PM »

Hey folks,

After kicking the idea around for a couple of years, I decided this was going to be the year- classes and private lessons are now available at Humming Wheel Pottery for kids and adults, in pottery and other media.

I'm starting with a limited number of classes: click on the link below for descriptions of each, plus a contact form if you'd like to enroll or want more information. I'm also offering private lessons, which allow for an amazing amount of flexibility in topics covered and skills learned. I'll be adding some additional classes later on in the fall, plus a couple of "Holiday" classes as we get closer to Christmas (yep- I'm thinking about it already) so keep an eye on my website for the most current information.

http://www.hummingwheelpottery.com/classes.html

Thanks!

Jesse Cronin
Humming Wheel Pottery
cronsteel
: 34

« #1 : August 01, 2013, 11:13:39 AM »

It was not very tech-savvy of me to post this late last night.

*bump!*
: [1]  
« previous next »
: