Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 01:07:14 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Car Speeding In Excess Of 70 MPH On Swamp Road
« previous next »
: [1]
: Car Speeding In Excess Of 70 MPH On Swamp Road  ( 2060 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : July 30, 2013, 07:40:56 AM »

FRANKLIN COUNTY SHERIFF’S OFFICE
 PRESS RELEASE

TYPE OF INCIDENT: DUI, Negligent Operation, Reckless Endangerment
OFFICER: GRISWOLD
 DATE OF INCIDENT: 07/25/13
 TIME OF INCIDENT: 1550
 LOCATION OF INCIDENT: Swamp Rd, Fairfax

NAME: Daniel FERGUSON
 ADDRESS: Fairfax, VT
 IF ACCIDENT, VEHICLE YEAR & MODEL: 1993 Toyota Corolla

SUMMARY OF INCIDENT:

On 07/25/13, at approximately 1550, I was dispatched to the report of a car off the road on Swamp Rd,, that had just passed another car in excess of 70 MPH, almost striking another vehicle head on before going into the ditch.

After an investigation, it was determined that Daniel FERGUSON was operating the vehicle. I met with FERGUSON who stated that he had been operating the vehicle when it went off the road. FERGUSON performed the Standard Field Sobriety Exercises and submitted to a breath test that showed a blood alcohol concentration of .199%.

FERGUSON was taken into custody and processed at the Franklin County Sheriff's Office.

FERGUSON was given a court date of 08/12/13, at 1 pm to answer to the charges.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: