Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 08:49:13 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  What's Happening at Art in Bloom!
« previous next »
: [1]
: What's Happening at Art in Bloom!  ( 1595 )
Rev. Elizabeth
: 1286

« : July 22, 2013, 12:37:36 PM »

Well, there's the music that will be performed all day : Providence, The Cavemen, Sam's Sister, The Missisquoi River Band, Thr3e, Mark Sustic, Ed Paquin, Gini Milkey, Troy Millette, Rosie Newton.  There there's the two authors presenting their books: Richard Jarmusz and Susie Caron. And the wonderful crafts, too many to mention--but there will be paintings, jewelry, tatted jewelry, special vermont rock pots, henna art, felt animals, adirondack chairs, American girl doll furniture, tables,  soaps, hand made picture frames. And, there's hand analysis and massage.  Food of course. Face painting; Lemonade, Ice Coffee, Eastman's ice cream sandwiches...And, People Helping People Global, our own Fairfax based not for profit will also have a table.
This Saturday July 27 at Swansons Farm, from 10-5...yes, 5, despite what some of the signs say!!!
Join us. 
« : July 22, 2013, 05:17:13 PM Rev. Elizabeth »
: [1]  
« previous next »
: